At DataSync Technologies, our corporate culture is predicated on the respect we have for our team members. Obtaining the training and security clearance required for an IT job in the Washington, DC area is a considerable achievement, and one we believe should be rewarded.
Voted one of Washington, DC’s best places to work in IT and data science, DataSync is well-known and respected for its progressive corporate culture and commitment to its staff. Keep reading to learn more about what it’s like to work with us, or, better yet, check out current opportunities and submit your resume today!
A commitment to several key values is what makes DataSync a great place to work in IT and data science in the Washington, DC area. We strongly believe in the importance of:
- Communication: We believe in treating others the way we want to be treated. Communication is a key part of this. We actively solicit the opinions of our staff on matters such as management policy, and believe that all team members, regardless of seniority or rank, deserve a chance to have their voices heard.
- Diversity: As a Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB), DataSync Technologies is committed to diversity in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and our corporate culture encourages all team members to grow their careers through mentorship opportunities, training and tuition credits, and more.
- Work-life balance: A strong work-life balance gives context to the important security work our IT and data scientists perform. We are a family-focused business that offers its team members flexible work schedules, ample paid time off and monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
- Fun: Our commitment to a fun work environment makes us one of Washington, DC’s great places to work in technology. Regular parties, social events, giveaways and competitions build morale and bring team members together, even when they’re working offsite.
- Giving back: Many of our IT and data science jobs with polygraph clearance actively contribute to the security of Americans at home and abroad. We also give to both local and national charities, and encourage employees to choose a cause of their own and participate in charity events.
You’ll see why DataSync is a great place to work from the day you start with us, when you’ll receive a gift package containing clothes and other free swag. As your career progresses, you’ll learn from industry experts and enjoy generous benefits and compensation, including our profit sharing and 401(k) plans.
Visit our Openings page to find the current list of available jobs with security clearance in Reston, McLean, Tyson’s Corner, Chantilly and beyond.