An excellent benefits package is one of the reasons why DataSync Technologies was listed in Washingtonian magazine’s 50 Great Places to Work in the DC Area. Our success is founded on the abilities of our team and we believe that, to obtain and retain top talent, it is essential to ensure they are compensated well, both with a great salary and with additional perks that make coming to work a pleasure.
- Compensation: Base salaries for all positions, including data analytics jobs with security clearance, are highly competitive. DataSync Technologies makes an automatic contribution to employees’ 401(k) plans. We also offer profit sharing and equity ownership opportunities. Many team members receive cash bonuses based on performance, as well as referral bonuses that have previously included Caribbean cruises and extra vacation hours.
- R&R: Ample paid time off is essential to maintaining a good work-life balance. All employees receive 200 annual vacation/sick hours, which are available from year one. That’s in addition to 10 paid federal holidays and one week of maternity/paternity leave.
- Benefits: We provide full coverage for medical, prescription and dental insurance, life and accidental death insurance, and short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Health and wellness: The DataSync Health and Wellbeing plan provides partial reimbursement for expenses such as gym memberships, sporting equipment and team memberships, massages, vitamins and medicines, medical copays and other expenses that promote a healthy, active lifestyle.
- Professional growth: In addition to both formal and informal mentorship opportunities with our senior staff, DataSync provides multiple avenues for training and professional growth, as well as reimbursement for tuition fees.
- Work flexibility: Subject to the demands of our clients and of specific projects, DataSync employees enjoy a great deal of flexibility when it comes to working hours, start and leave times, and compressed workweeks. To help our team members work remotely, we provide reimbursement for Internet and mobile phone expenses.
We are currently hiring for several IT skill sets including cyber security engineering, software development and data analytics jobs with security clearance in Reston, McLean and throughout the DC Metro area. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be an active contributor to American defense and security interests, check out our Culture page to learn more about us, or view current openings today: