Cyber Security Engineer
Cyber Security – Reston, VA – Full Time
DataSync Technologies is looking for Cyber Security Engineers to support established software development teams at various Federal customer sites located in the Northern Virginia area.
Be a part of an award-winning, employee friendly company in Northern VA and have the satisfaction of helping keep America safe. DataSync Technologies, Inc is a veteran owned small business providing consulting excellence and real time solutions for customers with complex information technology needs within Intelligence Community. Our cleared consultants bring real world experience with a common sense approach to their jobs whether they are creating complex analytic dashboards, architecting new cloud technology infrastructures, securing sensitive data or streamlining business processes for efficiency.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH ACTIVE GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCES AND APPROPRIATE POLY WILL BE CONSIDERED. MUST BE A US CITIZEN.
Candidates must be familiar with Federal IT standards particularly ICD-503 and NIST SP 800-53. Candidates will be expected to join established teams and provide security expertise while supporting overall mission goals. Candidates may be required to perform security testing of complex IT systems and creating associated documentation. Candidate must be comfortable working with minimal oversight in a fast paced environment.
- A minimum of 3 years experience with current information security information technologies.
- A minimum of 3 years experience ensuring implementation of security measures by conducting periodic technical security reviews, system audits and scans.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in writing, reviewing and updating security plans and assisting engineers in developing or maintaining security measures to include developing and providing guidance in the formulation of information security policies and standards.
- A minimum of 3 years experience evaluating and ensuring the compliance of IT systems with regards to the assessment of vulnerabilities and providing appropriate security countermeasures.
- A CISSP, CISM, CEH or similar certification is preferred.
- Development, system administration, or other technical IT experience is preferred.
DataSync is able to attract and retain consultants who desire to work in a small business with entrepreneurial spirit. DataSync has a responsive relationship to our customers because our staff have a directly vested interest in the success of the company.
DataSync is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Female/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law
Information about Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Employee Polygraph Act (EPPA) provisions in addition to other Federal labor laws can be found at http://webapps.dol.gov/dolfaq/go-dol-faq.asp?faqid=537
DataSync is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
www.twitter.com/Jobs at DataSync (@DatasyncJobs)
#datasynctech on Instagram