Managing the integration demands of complex enterprise workflows is a difficult task that requires focused technical expertise. This is especially true in military and defense contracting, where clearance and compliance issues present additional barriers to effective integration. However, the alternative can involve serious compromises to functionality, productivity and overall security.
DataSync has a long history of providing systems integration services for DC Metro area clients. We work predominantly with the intelligence community and are adept at meeting the complex systems integration requirements of organizations both big and small. We can provide workflow analysis and architecture design services, while ensuring your critical infrastructure is protected against threats.
Past Performance Summary
Systems Integration Services at Washington, DC’s DataSync provides customers with a range of services across the project management, systems engineering, configuration management and systems integration disciplines. The Integration Services business unit partners with DataSync’s Engineering Services business unit to deliver the structure and processes necessary for successful development and implementation of IT systems.
Capabilities include developing project schedules based on requirements, resources and stakeholder input, managing to the defined work plan, leading development resources and optimizing business process. Integration Services provides the leadership and structure that IT projects require to succeed. Our team of experienced managers experience delivering high quality services and products to an array of demanding customers.
Benefits of Integrated Systems
Integrated information architecture leads to systems that are easier to use and more streamlined. An integrated system can also improve employee productivity and eliminate the costs involved in maintaining multiple IT infrastructures. You’ll benefit from improved overall visibility, which helps manage risk and simplifies the auditing process for FISMA, NIST, OMB and other related standards. Together, these benefits save you money on an ongoing basis, which makes it easier to stay competitive and position your organization for growth well into the future.
- Enterprise Data Integration
- Software Engineering
DataSync has invested in the processes and people necessary to successfully integrate enterprise systems of any complexity. Our clients include some of today’s largest and most notable defense industry contractors, such as Leidos, L-3, Lockheed Martin and Booz Allen Hamilton. For these and other high-profile organizations, we have been able to:
- Provide Systems Requirements Analysis
- Provide Risk Mitigation Assessments
- Provide Systems Contingency Planning and Development Adaptation
- Provide Agile development process management
- Provide Executive project milestone management level reporting
- Provide Agile coaching and sprint management
- Develop and maintain data workflow and infrastructure models
- Provide configuration management strategies and process improvement
Systems Integration Services
Our services work across multiple platforms and devices to deliver exceptional value for all customers. We work with:
- Software: MS Office Suite, WordPress, Informix, PowerBuilder, Oracle, PL/SQL, Sybase, ErWin, Lotus Notes
- Databases: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, Lotus Notes
- Platforms: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Solaris, OS/2
- Languages: Java, PERL, PowerScript, VB, Access, FoxPro, PL SQL, C
- Methodologies: Agile, PMF, ITIL v3 Customer Service Design