Cyber Security Consulting in the Washington DC Area
Regardless of the industry your enterprise operates in, cyber security consulting in Washington DC and the surrounding areas is important to the success of your business. Through proper cyber security assessment services, it becomes possible to maintain a profitable workflow. Most importantly, you can rest easy knowing your business and customer data is being protected around the clock. While hackers are becoming even more advanced with their attacks, your enterprise should be taking advantage of cyber security intelligence in the Washington DC area.
It’s no secret that most businesses are moving to the cloud. And while they may keep some of their data on a private server, many companies have discovered the benefits of letting a host maintain their server for them. This means the host stores data in the cloud and performs security and maintenance for them. By using these types of services, you can greatly decrease your IT expenses.
Through the cyber security intelligence provided by DataSync, your enterprise can stay protected against cyber-attacks. You’ll receive regular updates on any threats that are occurring, and most importantly, you’ll be embracing cyber security innovation. Whether it’s for long-term cyber security or short-term, DataSync has the tools, resources and knowledge to propel your business towards higher levels of success.
Past Performance Summary
The Cyber Security Services division provides security testing, network vulnerability assessment, risk assessment services to DataSync customers. Capabilities include the development of ICD-503 based security control documentation, risk based security control testing to assess compliance with applicable requirements, and penetration testing. The team is experienced providing these services in both physical and cloud / virtualized environments.
- Cyber Security
As a leading provider of Cyber Engineering, DataSync can:
- Provide IA system evaluations, system security penetration testing, security information management/security event management
- Perform security testing using Nessus, Metasploit, nmap, BurpSuite, WebInspect, AppDetective, and Kali Linux>
- Conduct application source code security reviews using HP Fortify and leading open source software tools
- Demonstrated experience analyzing security scan results, writing assessments and generating test reports
- Federal Information Security Mandates: ICD-503, FISMA, HSPD-12
- Federal Policies/Guidelines: NIST SP800-XX, FedRAMP, FIPS 201, M-04-04, FIPS 140-x
- Security Testing Software: Nessus, WebInspect, Burp Suite AppDetective, Kali Linux, Scuba, Nmap, Metasploit, McAfee, Symantec
- General Software: Netcat, SSH, SFTP, Sysinternals, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio
- Operating Systems: RedHat, CentOS, Solaris, Microsoft Windows Client & Server
Contact DataSync for Cyber Security Intelligence in Washington DC
When it comes to cyber security, it’s important to understand strategic consulting. Through technical assessments, DataSync can gain a 360-degree view of your enterprise, which allows us to develop strategic plans to meet all of your cyber security needs. Essentially, DataSync takes your current framework and transforms it into a more mature model — one that increases efficiency and profit levels.
IT governance is a vital service offered by DataSync that greatly improves cyber data security. With the help of our identity management consulting and incident response services, your enterprise can stay protected from attacks and threats. Contact us today to get started.