DataSync’s software engineering services deliver customized solutions to the complex information architecture problems at the root of your business. From software to hardware to cloud-based systems, our team has the expertise necessary to help you achieve success. We are a key partner to the defense and intelligence communities, and we have worked with some of today’s best-known federal contractors. Learn more about our software engineering capabilities, or contact our office to discuss the specifics of your project today.
Past Performance Summary
The Engineering Services division at DataSync has a proven track record for providing our customers with superior technical solutions and direction. Combined, the team offers experience in various engineering disciplines, training and expertise of both legacy modern systems and methodologies.
Regularly nominated for awards and recognition, the team strives to provide solutions that meet and exceed our customer’s expectations. Past awards include a Meritorious Unit Citation as well recognition for intra-team collaboration, code sharing and leadership.
Always on the forefront of technological changes, the engineering team has been instrumental in the customer’s deployment of social media tools, application gamification, mobility and cloud migration.
We provide a wide range of design and consulting services related to the following:
In order to deliver forward-thinking solutions, systems engineers must understand today’s latest technologies, software and platforms. DataSync’s Engineering Services division is comprised of a team of highly skilled professionals with advanced capabilities in:
- Software: Eclipse IDE, CVS, Subversion, Git, CruiseControl, Atlassian Customer Tracking Tool, Borland JBuilder IDE, Borland Enterprise Studio, REST
- Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, Postgres, MySQL, GreenPlum, Hadoop, HIVE, PIG, Impala
- Platforms: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Solaris, OS/2, DB2
- Web Applications/Servers: Apache Web Server, Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic (now Oracle), JBoss, IBM WebSpere, AWS, Nginx, Tomcat, Lucene, Memcached, AJAX, MediaWiki, WordPress, phpBB, SharePoint, Apache Solr, Piwik
- Methodologies: Agile, PMF, SDLC, RAD, COTS, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL), CMMI